November 20, 2019

Advertise with us
HOME REGIONS Asia-Pacific › Erajaya announces joint ventures in Singapore and Malaysia

Erajaya announces joint ventures in Singapore and Malaysia

by Stuart Wilson, Thursday 3 September 2015

Indonesia-based distributor and retailer Erajaya Group has announced joint ventures in both Singapore and Malaysia. Erajaya has formed a joint venture with Alphabright to set up Era International Network in Singapore. The company has also teamed up with Malaysian citizen Li Chau Ging to form Era International Network in Malaysia. The moves form part of Erajaya’s plan to expand its distribution and retail footprint in both countries.

Alphabright, which was established a year ago, is the sole distributor of ZTE mobile phones in Singapore. Erajaya will hold a 70% stake in Era International Network in Singapore, with Alphabright controlling the remaining 30%.

Erajaya will hold a 95% stake in Era International Network in Malaysia, with Li Chau Ging controlling the remaining 5%. The new venture in Malaysia builds on Erajaya’s purchase of a 60% stake in CG Computers in 2014 – a business that included Apple reseller Switch. Li Chau Ging is an existing business partner for Erajaya in Malaysia due to the company’s prior investment in CG Computers.

DISTREE APAC 2015

Channel APAC is an official Media Partner for regional technology and consumer electronics retail channel event DISTREE APAC taking place October 7-9th in Singapore. Vendors and channel partners requiring more information about DISTREE APAC 2015 should contact events@channelemea.com quoting code DAP15.

Print this page  Recommend this article  Reply to this article    Del.icio.us   Digg   Technorati

November, 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
252627282930 


Advertise with us

Login


Register here

Press Releases

Upload your PR here

Advertise with us